Melissa explains why and how you should be measuring progress, gives some ideas of what you should be measuring, and provides a template to get you started.
An Overview of Episode 14:
3 Reasons to Track:
– Helps you make decisions based on FACTS, not feelings
– Helps you spot problems before they’re fires (additionally, clues you into the stuff that is going well!)
– You’re not just “a hamster on the hamster-wheel”; you have milestones that you’re moving towards!
3 Things You Should be Tracking (at a minimum!):
– Finances (eg. revenue, P&L)
– Marketing (eg. how much you’re spending)
– Operations (eg. cases you’re handling and clients you’re helping)